Vincent Bowyer, a Complementary health practitioner since 2002, has been helping many hundreds of people find relief from pain and leading many to a more vibrant health.
Vincent was involved in the formation of the SCENAR Therapist Association of Australasia Inc. Elected as its inaugural President, he has held that position for over 7 years. He designed and developed the world’s highest professional standard for SCENAR practitioners , which is the CSP® designation. He continues to passionately seek unity and collaboration among SCENAR practitioners across the globe.
Trained by Australia’s Chris Mortensen, Vince has attended master classes under Prof. Alexander Tarakanov, Prof. Alexander Revenko and Dr. Galina Subottina. By special invitation he participated in the international SCENAR trainers forum in Switzerland led by Prof. Revenko, which included SCENAR practitioners from Europe, Africa, Australia and North America.
Vincent trains practitioners in the science and art of SCENAR using Physiokey and RITM devices, not only across Australia, but also in New Zealand, Norfolk Island and Bahrain.
Current association memberships
- Complementary Medicine Association
- Association of Massage Therapists Ltd.
- SCENAR Therapist Association Australasia
- Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia
- Advanced Diploma Naturopathy
- Dip. Financial Planning
- Dip. Remedial Massage
- Certified SCENAR Practitioner®
- Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Ongoing: Advanced Diploma Western Herbal Medicine